Quickly and Easily Blend the Toughest Ingredients, Giving you Smooth and Delicious Soups Every Time
Beef Barley Stew with Carrots Recipe
This hearty and nutritious beef barley stew with carrots is ideal for a warm winter meal. Tender beef, nutty barley, and sweet carrots combine to make a delicious and satisfying dish that will warm you from the inside out.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook until all sides of the beef stew meat are browned.
- Cook until the onion is translucent and the garlic is minced in the pot.
- Stir in the chopped carrots, dried thyme, dried rosemary, bay leaves, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bring the barley, beef broth, and water to a boil in a pot.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 1 hour, or until the beef is tender and the barley is tender.
- Remove the bay leaves and serve immediately.
The Healing Soup Cookbook
The Pho Cookbook
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Calamari and Tomato Stew Recipe
Creamy Chicken and Corn Soup Recipe
Shrimp and Vegetable Soup Recipe