Easily Blend, Boil, Simmer and Puree Your Favorite Soup Ingredients
Chicken Noodle Soup with Parsley Recipe
This chicken noodle soup is a classic comfort food that is ideal for cold winter days or when you're sick. The addition of parsley gives the traditional recipe a fresh and flavorful twist.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the chicken, chicken broth, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, and black pepper in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove and discard the bay leaves.
- Continue to simmer for 10 minutes, or until the egg noodles are tender.
- Serve immediately with chopped parsley.
The Pho Cookbook
Super Easy Soups And Stews
The Soup Bible
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Shrimp and Vegetable Soup Recipe
Corn Chowder with Sausages and Potatoes Recipe
Broccoli Cream Soup Recipe
Cream Of Fennel Soup Recipe