These 24 oz Bowls Come with Handles for Easy Carrying and are Ideal for Serving Soup
Corn Chowder with Sausages and Potatoes Recipe
This warming soup is ideal for a cold day. Corn, sausage, and potatoes combine to make a savory and satisfying dish that will warm you from the inside out.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Melt the butter in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook until the sausage is browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for 1 minute after adding the flour.
- Add the chicken broth gradually, stirring constantly to prevent lumps.
- Bring the potatoes and corn to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Heat through the heavy cream, salt, and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with the parsley.
The Soup Book
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Soups, Stews And More
Electric Immersion Handheld Soup Blender
Seafood Bouillabaisse with Shrimp, Lobster and Oysters Recipe
Shrimp and Tomato Soup with Croutons Recipe
Pigs Feet Soup (Tebichi) Recipe
Cold Cucumber and Yogurt Soup with Dill Recipe