200 Ingredient By Ingredient Soup Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Corn, Potato and Mushroom Chowder with Shrimp Recipe
This creamy and hearty chowder is ideal for cold winter nights. It's a meal in a bowl packed with corn, potatoes, mushrooms, and shrimp that will leave you feeling satisfied and cozy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Melt butter in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and thyme for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Bring the chicken broth, potatoes, corn, and mushrooms to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the shrimp and heavy cream until the shrimp are cooked through and the chowder is thoroughly heated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Essential Soup Cookbook
Electric Hot Pot And Non-Stick Saute Pan
New England Soup Factory Cookbook
The Healing Soup Cookbook
Lentil and Beef Stew with Onions, Carrots and Celery Recipe
Polish White Borscht Soup Recipe
Tomato Cream Soup Recipe
Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup with Mushrooms Recipe