This Convenient Kitchen Appliance Allows you to Cook a Variety of Soup and Hot Pot Dishes With Ease
Creamy Chicken and Corn Soup Recipe
This Creamy Chicken and Corn Soup is a hearty and filling dish that's ideal for a cold evening. This soup is sure to become a favorite with tender chunks of chicken, sweet corn, and a creamy broth seasoned with thyme.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the chicken is browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent, with the diced onion and minced garlic.
- Combine the creamed corn, corn kernels, chicken broth, heavy cream, dried thyme, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Cook the soup for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the soup has thickened.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley.
Philips Stainless Steel 2-4 Serving Soup Maker
The Soup Book
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Potato and Bean Soup Recipe
Octopus and Spinach Soup Recipe
Seafood Bouillabaisse with Shrimp, Lobster and Oysters Recipe
Shrimp and Tomato Soup with Croutons Recipe