200 Recipes Of Season By Season Soup Dishes To Make At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fall Harvest Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
This Fall Harvest Creamy Pumpkin Soup is a warming and comforting dish that is ideal for the cooler months. The flavors of pumpkin, nutmeg, and cream combine to make a rich and velvety soup that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Combine the pumpkin, vegetable broth, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- In a blender or with an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth.
- Stir in the heavy cream and return the soup to the pot.
- Heat over low heat for 5 minutes, or until thoroughly warmed.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Soups, Stews And More
Electric Immersion Handheld Soup Blender
The Soup Cookbook
Pumpkin, Paprika and Parsley Soup Recipe
Beetroot Soup Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe
Potato Lentil Soup with Ham and Carrots Recipe