Quickly and Easily Blend the Toughest Ingredients, Giving you Smooth and Delicious Soups Every Time
Lemon Ramen Soup with Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipe
This flavorful and comforting Lemon Ramen Soup with Cauliflower and Broccoli is ideal for a chilly day. The combination of tangy lemon, savory soy sauce, and tender vegetables results in a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes, with the minced garlic and grated ginger in the pot.
- Bring the vegetable broth and water to a boil in a pot.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the cauliflower and broccoli florets.
- Cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the lemon juice and soy sauce to combine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the ramen noodles are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
6-Pack 24 Oz Ceramic Soup Bowls With Handles For French Onion Soup
Essential Soup Cookbook
Electric Hot Pot And Non-Stick Saute Pan
New England Soup Factory Cookbook
Solyanka Soup with Sausage and Olives Recipe
Homemade Pho Soup Recipe
Cream of Mushroom Soup with Spinach Recipe
Cream of Butternut Squash Soup with Breadsticks Recipe