325 Bowls Of Comfort Soup Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lentil Soup with Carrots and and Chickpeas Recipe
The addition of carrots and chickpeas to this hearty lentil soup adds flavor and nutrients. It's simple to prepare and ideal for a nutritious lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another 5 minutes after adding the carrots.
- Combine the lentils, vegetable broth, chickpeas, cumin, coriander, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley.
Philips Stainless Steel 2-4 Serving Soup Maker
The Soup Book
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Vietnamese Pho with Shrimp Noodle Recipe
Beef Barley Stew with Carrots Recipe
Yellow Lentil Soup with Scallions and Star Anise Recipe
Homemade Tom Yum Soup Recipe