Discover The Secrets Of Our Ancestors Winter Flavors, Shipped Right to Your Door
Meatballs Soup Recipe
A hearty and comforting soup perfect for a chilly evening. The meatballs add protein and flavor to the soup, and the vegetables and pasta round it out.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, Parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Make small meatballs out of the mixture.
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are soft.
- Pour in the chicken broth, carrots, and celery.
- Bring to a boil before adding the meatballs.
- Simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Cook for an additional ten minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
- Serve immediately.
The Soup Cookbook
6-Pack 24 Oz Ceramic Soup Bowls With Handles For French Onion Soup
Essential Soup Cookbook
Electric Hot Pot And Non-Stick Saute Pan
Red Borscht Soup Recipe
Salmorejo Cold Tomato Soup Recipe
Lentil and Beef Stew with Onions, Carrots and Celery Recipe
Polish White Borscht Soup Recipe