This Convenient Kitchen Appliance Allows you to Cook a Variety of Soup and Hot Pot Dishes With Ease
Minestrone Soup Recipe
In a flavorful broth, a classic Italian soup with vegetables, beans, and pasta.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion is translucent, then add the garlic.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the carrots, celery, and zucchini.
- Combine the diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, kidney beans, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
The Pho Cookbook
Super Easy Soups And Stews
Gazpacho Cold Tomato Soup Recipe
Chicken Pozole Soup Recipe
Vegetable and Potato Goulash Recipe
Cream of Broccoli Soup with Garlic Recipe