Simple, Healthy and Delicious Low Calorie Soups, Shipped Right to Your Door
Polish White Borscht Soup Recipe
Polish White Borscht Soup, also known as bialy barszcz, is a traditional Easter soup in Poland. It's a creamy soup made with potatoes, chicken broth, sour cream, and milk, and it's usually topped with hard-boiled eggs and fresh dill.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine the potatoes, onion, garlic, and chicken broth in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Melt the butter in a separate saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the flour is bubbly.
- Whisk in the sour cream and milk gradually, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
- Stir the sour cream mixture into the potato mixture until well combined.
- Continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes after adding the salt, black pepper, and bay leaf.
- Remove the bay leaf from the soup and ladle it into bowls.
- Serve with sliced hard-boiled egg and fresh dill on top of each bowl.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Keto Soups and Stews
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
Best Instant Pot Stew And Soup Cookbook
The Ultimate Soup Cookbook
Tomato, Spinach and Basil Soup Recipe
Creamy Broccoli Soup with Lemons and Croutons Recipe
Borscht with Sour Cream Recipe
Pork Dumpling Soup Recipe