50 Low-Carb, High-Fat Soups and Stews For Any Occasion, Shipped Right to Your Door
Potato and Bean Soup Recipe
This hearty and flavorful soup is ideal for a cold night. The potatoes and beans combine to make it filling and satisfying, while the herbs and spices add a delicious depth of flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onions and garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the potatoes.
- Combine the beans, vegetable broth, paprika, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
New England Soup Factory Cookbook
The Healing Soup Cookbook
Tomato Cream Soup Recipe
Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup with Mushrooms Recipe
Udon Noodle Soup Recipe
Noodle Soup with Shredded Chicken and Scallions Recipe