Easily Blend, Boil, Simmer and Puree Your Favorite Soup Ingredients
Pumpkin and Peanut Soup Recipe
This hearty and flavorful pumpkin and peanut soup is ideal for the fall season. The pumpkin and peanut butter combination gives the soup a creamy and nutty flavor that is sure to satisfy your taste buds. This recipe is vegan and gluten-free, making it an excellent choice for people who have dietary restrictions.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Combine the pumpkin, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 20 minutes, or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Stir in the peanut butter until it is melted and combined.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- If the soup is too thick, add more vegetable broth or water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and parsley and serve hot.
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
Best Instant Pot Stew And Soup Cookbook
The Ultimate Soup Cookbook
Lemon Ramen Soup with Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipe
Potato Corn Chowder Recipe
Broccoli Soup Recipe
Vietnamese Pho with Shrimp Noodle Recipe