These 24 oz Bowls Come with Handles for Easy Carrying and are Ideal for Serving Soup
Red Borscht Soup Recipe
Red Borscht Soup is an Eastern European traditional soup made with beets, cabbage, and other vegetables. It's filling, flavorful, and ideal for a chilly day.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Heat some oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion, carrots, and beets are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Combine the potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, bay leaf, thyme, pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- Simmer the cabbage and dill for another 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve immediately with a dollop of sour cream on top.
The Soup Bible
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Soup Maker Cookbook
Keto Soups and Stews
Fall Harvest Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
French Onion Soup with Oysters Recipe
Butternut Squash and Bacon Soup Recipe
Tomato, Spinach and Basil Soup Recipe