Easily Blend, Boil, Simmer and Puree Your Favorite Soup Ingredients
Tomato Cream Soup Recipe
This tomato cream soup is a flavorful and comforting soup that's ideal for a cozy dinner at home. The combination of canned diced tomatoes, chicken or vegetable broth, and heavy cream yields a rich and creamy tomato-flavored soup. The addition of onion, garlic, and sugar add depth and complexity to the soup, while salt and pepper allow you to season to taste.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent, with the chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Combine the canned diced tomatoes, chicken or vegetable broth, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and puree with an immersion blender or in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in the heavy cream after returning the pureed soup to the pot.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
Best Instant Pot Stew And Soup Cookbook
The Ultimate Soup Cookbook
Creamy Broccoli Soup with Lemons and Croutons Recipe
Borscht with Sour Cream Recipe
Pork Dumpling Soup Recipe
Mexican Tortilla Soup Recipe