Easily Blend, Boil, Simmer and Puree Your Favorite Soup Ingredients
Tomato Vegetable Soup Recipe
This Tomato Vegetable Soup is a hearty and nutritious meal that is ideal for chilly days. It's packed with fresh vegetables and herbs and comes together quickly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Sauté the carrots, celery, bell pepper, and zucchini for 5 minutes.
- Combine the crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender or a regular blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread or crackers.
Philips Stainless Steel 2-4 Serving Soup Maker
The Soup Book
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Soups, Stews And More
Corn Soup Recipe
Minestrone Soup Recipe
Pumpkin, Paprika and Parsley Soup Recipe
Beetroot Soup Recipe