Discover The Secrets Of Our Ancestors Winter Flavors, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
This hearty and flavorful Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup is ideal for any occasion. The chicken broth is infused with ginger and garlic, and the fish sauce adds a distinct umami flavor. The rice noodles are tender and soak up the flavorful broth, while the bean sprouts and cilantro give the soup a fresh crunch. It's a delicious and hearty meal that will keep you warm on a chilly day.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Combine the chicken, onion, ginger, garlic, and water in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and set it aside to cool.
- Chicken should be shredded into bite-sized pieces.
- To the broth, add fish sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Bring to a boil and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package directions.
- Divide the noodles among the bowls.
- To each bowl, add shredded chicken, green onions, and bean sprouts.
- Pour broth over noodles and garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve with wedges of lime.
The Soup Book
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Soups, Stews And More
Electric Immersion Handheld Soup Blender
Minestrone Soup Recipe
Pumpkin, Paprika and Parsley Soup Recipe
Beetroot Soup Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe