Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipes To Try At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup with Mushrooms Recipe
This Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup with Mushrooms is a flavorful and delicious soup that is suitable for any occasion. The fragrant and savory flavor of coconut milk, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves pervades the soup, while the shrimp and mushrooms add a satisfying texture.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the chicken broth, coconut milk, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, ginger, and garlic in a large pot.
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the sliced mushrooms.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Combine the fish sauce, lime juice, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Remove the lemongrass stalk and kaffir lime leaves from the dish.
- Before serving, garnish with cilantro leaves and sliced red chili pepper.
Best Instant Pot Stew And Soup Cookbook
The Ultimate Soup Cookbook
Philips Stainless Steel 2-4 Serving Soup Maker
Borscht with Sour Cream Recipe
Pork Dumpling Soup Recipe
Mexican Tortilla Soup Recipe
Corn Soup Recipe