Quickly and Easily Blend the Toughest Ingredients, Giving you Smooth and Delicious Soups Every Time
Vegetable and Potato Goulash Recipe
This vegetarian Vegetable and Potato Goulash is a hearty and flavorful dish perfect for a cozy dinner. A satisfying and delicious combination of potatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, and green beans in a tomato-based sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Cook until the bell peppers and potatoes are softened.
- Stir in the sweet paprika and caraway seeds to combine.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, and tomato paste to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20 minutes.
- Allow the mushrooms and green beans to cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with sour cream and chopped parsley.
The Soup Book
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Soups, Stews And More
Electric Immersion Handheld Soup Blender
Shrimp Ramen Soup with a Soft Boiled Egg Recipe
Hot and Sour Dumpling Soup Recipe
Corn and Carrot Chowder Recipe
Pea and Garlic Soup Recipe