This Convenient Kitchen Appliance Allows you to Cook a Variety of Soup and Hot Pot Dishes With Ease
Seafood Soup with Oysters, Shrimp and Peppers Recipe
This Seafood Soup with Oysters, Shrimp, and Peppers is a hearty soup ideal for a cozy dinner. This soup is nutritious and filling thanks to the combination of fresh seafood, sweet bell peppers, and creamy broth.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 1 minute after adding the garlic and paprika.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bell peppers are slightly softened.
- Combine the diced tomatoes, seafood broth, and heavy cream in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the oysters and shrimp.
- Cook the shrimp for 5-7 minutes, or until they are pink and cooked through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh parsley.
6-Pack 24 Oz Ceramic Soup Bowls With Handles For French Onion Soup
Essential Soup Cookbook
Electric Hot Pot And Non-Stick Saute Pan
New England Soup Factory Cookbook
Prawn and Potato Soup Recipe
Chicken Vegetable Soup with Potatoes, Carrots, Onions and Celery Recipe
Beef Haleem Stew with Chili Peppers Recipe
Pumpkin and Peanut Soup Recipe