Quickly and Easily Blend the Toughest Ingredients, Giving you Smooth and Delicious Soups Every Time
Hot and Sour Dumpling Soup Recipe
This Hot and Sour Dumpling Soup is the ideal winter comfort food. The tangy vinegar, spicy chili paste, and savory chicken broth combine to create a deliciously complex broth that complements the hearty dumplings perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Bring the chicken broth, rice vinegar, soy sauce, chili paste, garlic, and ginger to a boil in a large pot.
- Simmer for 5 minutes after adding the dumplings and bamboo shoots.
- Combine the green onions and sesame oil in a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the beaten eggs slowly, stirring gently with a fork to make egg ribbons.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Pho Cookbook
Super Easy Soups And Stews
The Soup Bible
Lentil Soup with Carrots and and Chickpeas Recipe
Miso Soup with Tofu and Bok Choy Recipe
Gruyere French Onion Soup Recipe
Vietnamese Thick Noodle Soup with Prawns (Banh Canh) Recipe