More Than 100 Fine Soup Recipe Ideas To Try At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Solyanka Soup with Sausage and Olives Recipe
Solyanka Soup, which originated in Russia, is a hearty and tangy soup. It is traditionally made with a combination of meats and vegetables, but this version adds a delicious twist with smoked sausage and olives.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil in a large pot until softened.
- Bring the diced tomatoes and beef broth to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Combine the sliced sausage, green olives, capers, bay leaf, smoked paprika, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Simmer for another 10-15 minutes, or until the sausage is cooked through.
- Take out the bay leaf.
- Serve hot, with a dollop of sour cream and chopped parsley on top.
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Soup Maker Cookbook
Keto Soups and Stews
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
Cream Of Fennel Soup Recipe
Yellow Lentil Soup with Beans Recipe
Meatballs Soup Recipe
Cream of Tomato Soup Recipe