Incredibly Delicious Soup Recipes From The Mediterranean Diet, Shipped Right to Your Door
Cold Cucumber and Yogurt Soup with Dill Recipe
This light and healthy soup is ideal for a hot summer day. Cool cucumber, tangy yogurt, and fresh herbs combine to make a delicious and satisfying dish that can be served as a light lunch or appetizer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Puree the cucumbers in a blender until smooth.
- Blend together the yogurt, dill, mint, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper until smooth.
- Slowly pour in water to the blender until the soup is the desired consistency.
- Before serving, chill the soup for at least 1 hour.
- If desired, garnish with additional dill and mint leaves and serve cold.
Super Easy Soups And Stews
The Soup Bible
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Soup Maker Cookbook
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Fall Harvest Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
French Onion Soup with Oysters Recipe
Butternut Squash and Bacon Soup Recipe