Easily Blend, Boil, Simmer and Puree Your Favorite Soup Ingredients
Salmorejo Cold Tomato Soup Recipe
Salmorejo is a cold soup from southern Spain, specifically the region of Andalusia. It's similar to gazpacho but thicker and creamier because of the bread and olive oil. Salmorejo is typically served as a light summer dish and can be topped with a variety of ingredients such as hard-boiled eggs, ham, or croutons.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Soak the bread for 5-10 minutes in water, then squeeze out the excess water.
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Combine the bread, garlic, tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, and a pinch of salt in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth, adding more water if necessary to achieve a soup-like consistency.
- Refrigerate the soup for at least an hour before serving.
- If desired, garnish with extra olive oil and chopped hard-boiled eggs and ham.
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Soup Maker Cookbook
Keto Soups and Stews
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
French Onion Soup with Oysters Recipe
Butternut Squash and Bacon Soup Recipe
Tomato, Spinach and Basil Soup Recipe
Creamy Broccoli Soup with Lemons and Croutons Recipe