Make Delicious Homemade Soup in Just 20 Minutes with this Soup Maker
Gazpacho Cold Tomato Soup Recipe
The traditional Spanish soup gazpacho is made with raw vegetables, olive oil, and vinegar. It's a light and healthy dish that's ideal for hot summer days.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Chop the tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, and onion roughly.
- Combine the chopped vegetables, garlic, olive oil, and sherry vinegar in a blender or food processor.
- Blend the mixture until it reaches the consistency of a smooth puree.
- Pour the puree into a large mixing bowl and add the cold water.
- Season the gazpacho to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate the gazpacho for at least 1 hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, divide the gazpacho among bowls and top with fresh herbs or additional chopped vegetables, if desired.
Philips Stainless Steel 2-4 Serving Soup Maker
The Soup Book
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Beef Barley Soup Recipe
Mushroom and Parsley Cream Soup Recipe
Shrimp Ramen Soup with a Soft Boiled Egg Recipe
Hot and Sour Dumpling Soup Recipe