Incredibly Delicious Soup Recipes From The Mediterranean Diet, Shipped Right to Your Door
Minestrone Vegetable Soup Recipe
Minestrone is a traditional Italian vegetable soup. It's a filling and nutritious dish that's ideal for a chilly winter day. In a flavorful broth, this recipe is packed with fresh vegetables, beans, and pasta.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are translucent.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the celery and carrots soften.
- Cook for another 5 minutes after adding the zucchini and yellow squash.
- Combine diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, cannellini beans, oregano, basil, and thyme in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on a low heat.
- Cook until the pasta is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Essential Soup Cookbook
Electric Hot Pot And Non-Stick Saute Pan
New England Soup Factory Cookbook
The Healing Soup Cookbook
Chicken Vegetable Soup with Potatoes, Carrots, Onions and Celery Recipe
Beef Haleem Stew with Chili Peppers Recipe
Pumpkin and Peanut Soup Recipe
Lentil Soup with Beans, Celery, Onion and Carrots Recipe