Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipes To Try At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Tom Yum Soup Recipe
Tom Yum Soup is a spicy and sour soup popular in Thai cuisine. This recipe is simple to prepare at home and is ideal for a warming meal on a cold day.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a pot, bring water to a boil.
- Allow the lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and galangal to boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the pot to boil for another 5 minutes after adding the Thai bird's eye chilies, lime juice, and fish sauce.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes after adding the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, onion, and cilantro to the pot.
- Cook the shrimp in the pot until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Pho Cookbook
Super Easy Soups And Stews
The Soup Bible
Creamy Chicken and Corn Soup Recipe
Shrimp and Vegetable Soup Recipe
Corn Chowder with Sausages and Potatoes Recipe
Broccoli Cream Soup Recipe