Comforting and Hearty Soup Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Pho Soup Recipe
This recipe for homemade pho soup is a warm and comforting dish that is ideal for a cold day. The flavorful broth is created from scratch using spices, beef broth, and fish sauce. This dish is served with rice noodles and thinly sliced beef and is garnished with a variety of fresh herbs and vegetables to add flavor and color.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- Combine the beef broth, onion, ginger, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, and sugar in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat.
- Allow to simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove the solids from the broth by straining it through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Add the fish sauce to the broth in the pot.
- In the meantime, cook the rice noodles according to package directions.
- Distribute the cooked noodles among four bowls.
- Serve the sliced beef on top of each bowl.
- Pour the boiling broth over the beef and noodles.
- On the side, garnish with green onions, bean sprouts, cilantro, lime wedges, and Sriracha sauce.
Soup Maker Cookbook
Keto Soups and Stews
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
Best Instant Pot Stew And Soup Cookbook
Yellow Lentil Soup with Beans Recipe
Meatballs Soup Recipe
Cream of Tomato Soup Recipe
Corn, Potato and Mushroom Chowder with Shrimp Recipe