Simple And Nourishing Soup Recipes For Health And Vitality, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lentil and Beef Stew with Onions, Carrots and Celery Recipe
This hearty lentil and beef stew is a nutritious and delicious meal that is ideal for a chilly night's dinner. Lentils provide protein and fiber, while beef provides iron and other important nutrients. The vegetables add a satisfying crunch to the stew, and the seasonings add a depth of flavor that will leave you satisfied and warm.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Brown the beef stew meat in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the chopped onion, carrots, and celery in the pot until the vegetables are tender.
- Bring the beef broth, dried lentils, thyme, and paprika to a boil in a pot.
- Reduce to a low heat, cover, and cook for 30-45 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Soup Maker Cookbook
Keto Soups and Stews
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
Best Instant Pot Stew And Soup Cookbook
Butternut Squash and Bacon Soup Recipe
Tomato, Spinach and Basil Soup Recipe
Creamy Broccoli Soup with Lemons and Croutons Recipe
Borscht with Sour Cream Recipe