Comforting and Hearty Soup Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Pozole Soup Recipe
A traditional Mexican soup made with hominy and chicken in a flavorful broth, Chicken Pozole Soup. This hearty soup is ideal for a cold day and is simple to prepare.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the chicken is browned on all sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and set it aside.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another minute after adding the cumin and chili powder.
- Pour in the chicken broth, hominy, and chicken.
- Bring soup to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges, sliced avocado, and cilantro.
Philips Stainless Steel 2-4 Serving Soup Maker
The Soup Book
7-In-1 Soup Maker And Blender
Soups, Stews And More
Mushroom and Parsley Cream Soup Recipe
Shrimp Ramen Soup with a Soft Boiled Egg Recipe
Hot and Sour Dumpling Soup Recipe
Corn and Carrot Chowder Recipe