200 Ingredient By Ingredient Soup Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp Ramen Soup with a Soft Boiled Egg Recipe
This Shrimp Ramen Soup with a Soft Boiled Egg is a hearty and flavorful meal suitable for any season. The umami-rich broth contains chicken broth, soy sauce, and miso paste, giving it a savory depth of flavor. The shrimp add a delicious seafood flavor to the broth, and the soft boiled egg adds a creamy and rich element to the dish. The satisfying texture of the ramen noodles will keep you coming back for more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth, water, soy sauce, miso paste, garlic, and ginger to a boil.
- Cook the shrimp until they are pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Take the shrimp out of the pot and set aside.
- In the same pot, cook the ramen noodles according to package directions.
- Separate the noodles into four bowls.
- Pour the boiling broth over the noodles.
- Place a shrimp in each bowl.
- Serve topped with soft boiled egg halves, sliced green onions, and cilantro.
The Pho Cookbook
Super Easy Soups And Stews
Creamy Tomato Calamari and Shrimp Bisque Recipe
Lentil Soup with Carrots and and Chickpeas Recipe
Miso Soup with Tofu and Bok Choy Recipe
Gruyere French Onion Soup Recipe