Easily Blend, Boil, Simmer and Puree Your Favorite Soup Ingredients
Prawn and Potato Soup Recipe
This creamy and flavorful prawn and potato soup is ideal for any occasion. It's made with fresh prawns, diced potatoes, and aromatic herbs and spices. This soup is hearty and filling, making it an ideal choice for a hearty and nourishing meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion, garlic, and chili are softened.
- Cook for 5 minutes more after adding the diced potatoes.
- Bring the stock and coconut milk to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until the prawns turn pink, with the prawns and fish sauce.
- Stir in the lime juice and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Soup Maker Cookbook
Keto Soups and Stews
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
Gazpacho Soup with Arugula and Tomato Recipe
Seafood Chili Stew Recipe
Pumpkin Ginger Soup Recipe
Lemon Ramen Soup with Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipe