This Convenient Kitchen Appliance Allows you to Cook a Variety of Soup and Hot Pot Dishes With Ease
Beef Haleem Stew with Chili Peppers Recipe
Beef Haleem Stew with Chili Peppers is a hearty and flavorful Middle Eastern and South Asian dish. It is slow-cooked with a blend of aromatic spices and made with beef, lentils, and cracked wheat. The addition of green chili peppers gives the dish a delicious kick of heat.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Heat the oil and ghee in a large pot over medium heat.
- Combine the onions, garlic, ginger, and green chili peppers in a mixing bowl.
- Saute the onions until they are translucent.
- Combine the beef and spices in a mixing bowl.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes.
- Combine the lentils, cracked wheat, and water in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Cook for 2-3 hours, or until the meat and lentils are tender and the mixture has thickened to a stew-like consistency, on low heat.
- Stir every now and then.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the mixture until it is smooth.
- Garnish with cilantro, green chili peppers, and fried onions if desired.
- Serve immediately with naan bread or rice.
Keto Soups and Stews
The Skinny Slow Cooker Soup Book
Best Instant Pot Stew And Soup Cookbook
The Ultimate Soup Cookbook
Pumpkin Ginger Soup Recipe
Lemon Ramen Soup with Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipe
Potato Corn Chowder Recipe
Broccoli Soup Recipe