These 24 oz Bowls Come with Handles for Easy Carrying and are Ideal for Serving Soup
Potato Corn Chowder Recipe
This warming chowder is ideal for a cold day. It's a delicious and comforting meal for the whole family, loaded with diced potatoes, corn, and a creamy broth.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the flour into the onions until the mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- To the pot, add the chicken broth, diced potatoes, whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, salt, and pepper.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream and continue to cook until the soup is thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread or crackers.
Essential Soup Cookbook
Electric Hot Pot And Non-Stick Saute Pan
New England Soup Factory Cookbook
The Healing Soup Cookbook
Homemade Pho Soup Recipe
Cream of Mushroom Soup with Spinach Recipe
Cream of Butternut Squash Soup with Breadsticks Recipe
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe