These 24 oz Bowls Come with Handles for Easy Carrying and are Ideal for Serving Soup
Seafood Bouillabaisse with Shrimp, Lobster and Oysters Recipe
This hearty and delicious classic French seafood stew is filled with tender shrimp, succulent lobster, and briny oysters. The flavors are complemented by a combination of herbs and white wine, and the dish is ideal for a special occasion or a cozy dinner at home.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Combine the diced tomatoes, fish stock, white wine, thyme, basil, bay leaf, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the shrimp and lobster.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes after adding the oysters.
- Serve immediately with sliced baguette.
The Pho Cookbook
Super Easy Soups And Stews
Udon Noodle Soup Recipe
Noodle Soup with Shredded Chicken and Scallions Recipe
Tomato Vegetable Soup Recipe
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe