Simple, Healthy and Delicious Low Calorie Soups, Shipped Right to Your Door
Corn and Carrot Chowder Recipe
On a chilly day, this creamy Corn and Carrot Chowder is a hearty and filling meal. This soup is sure to become a family favorite with its flavorful blend of sweet corn, hearty carrots, and fragrant thyme.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the chicken broth, carrots, onion, celery, corn, thyme, and black pepper in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour and milk until smooth.
- Stir the flour mixture into the soup and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Season with salt to taste after adding heavy cream.
- Before serving, garnish with chopped parsley.
The Pho Cookbook
Super Easy Soups And Stews
The Soup Bible
Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook
Miso Soup with Tofu and Bok Choy Recipe
Gruyere French Onion Soup Recipe
Vietnamese Thick Noodle Soup with Prawns (Banh Canh) Recipe
Gazpacho Soup with Arugula and Tomato Recipe