Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipes To Try At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Beef Barley Soup Recipe
A hearty and comforting soup ideal for a chilly day. In a rich beef broth, this Beef Barley Soup is packed with tender beef, hearty barley, and plenty of vegetables.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- Brown the beef stew meat in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the onion is translucent and the garlic is minced in the pot.
- Cook for a few minutes after adding the carrots and celery.
- Stir in the barley, beef broth, bay leaves, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper to combine.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the beef is tender and the barley is tender.
- Remove the bay leaves from the soup and serve it hot.
New England Soup Factory Cookbook
The Healing Soup Cookbook
Pumpkin and Peanut Soup Recipe
Lentil Soup with Beans, Celery, Onion and Carrots Recipe
Creamy Tomato Calamari and Shrimp Bisque Recipe
Lentil Soup with Carrots and and Chickpeas Recipe