This Convenient Kitchen Appliance Allows you to Cook a Variety of Soup and Hot Pot Dishes With Ease
Yellow Lentil Soup with Beans Recipe
This flavor-packed Yellow Lentil Soup with Beans is ideal for a chilly evening. The combination of yellow lentils and white beans creates a filling and satisfying meal, while cumin and turmeric add a warm and spicy kick. This soup is also vegan and gluten-free, making it an excellent choice for those who have dietary restrictions.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Bring the lentils and water to a boil in a large pot.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil in a separate pan until softened.
- Cook for 2 minutes more after adding the cumin, turmeric, salt, and pepper.
- Add the sautéed mixture, white beans, and lemon juice to the lentil pot.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Electric Immersion Handheld Soup Blender
The Soup Cookbook
6-Pack 24 Oz Ceramic Soup Bowls With Handles For French Onion Soup
Essential Soup Cookbook
Cold Cucumber and Yogurt Soup with Dill Recipe
Red Borscht Soup Recipe
Salmorejo Cold Tomato Soup Recipe
Lentil and Beef Stew with Onions, Carrots and Celery Recipe